Hidden Lake features:
- The 100-acre Audubon Preserve
- More than six miles of paved and soft-surface trails
- Seven miles of bike paths
- Canoe and kayak launches
- A fishing pier
- The Lake House, the community amenity center with two fireplaces and a lakeside veranda
- The Boat House with canoes and kayaks available for resident use
- The Pavilion for community and family events
- A full-time caretaker who will plan community activities, manage the amenity park and can even pick up residents' mail when vacation calls
Bost Construction Company built a 2007 Golden Parade of Homes winner and it is now available for sale. It is an exquisite Tuscan inspired estate with over 7800 square feet.
Waterfront homesites are still available and range from $361,000 to $500,000.
If you would like a private tour of the community, some of the homesites and or completed homes that are available please contact me.