Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Short Sales and Foreclosed Luxury Homes in Wake Forest NC - $1M and Up

I have had quite a few inquiries about Luxury Estate homes in Wake Forest NC and if there are any that are currently being offered as Short Sales or Foreclosures

The answer is, YES! 

I have prepared a custom search which includes Wake Forest NC and a section of Franklin County and have the results available in report form on my website, Wake Forest NC House ChickFeel free to download the report for FREE!

Each of the estate homes on the report are located in premiere communities and are tremendous values!  Please feel free to call me at 919-649-6128 or simply send me an email if you have any questions or would like to set up a private appointment to view any of these estate homes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top blog, I had not come across luxuryraleighhomes.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Carry on the excellent work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but argg it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my message if you do!

I would appreciate if someone here at luxuryraleighhomes.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
Daniel

Pink Oyster said...

Hi Daniel and thanks for your comment. Due to the age of the report it was purged from site. If you would like a new Foreclosure Report for Wake Forest NC, North Raleigh and the surrounding area please visit http://www.leesafinley.com and navigate to the Foreclosures/Short Sales page. There is a new report there (January 1, 2011) that you can download. The report is updated weekly. Thanks again for stopping by! Leesa